Contact the Montgomery County Land Bank with questions. Call 937-531-6921, or send an email to email@example.com.
"*" indicates required fields
Step 1 of 3
1. Owner represents to the Land Bank that Owner is the owner of the property known as
2. Owner wishes to participate in the Land Bank’s Tree Equity Reforestation Program under
which the Land Bank and its employees, contractors, agents and designees (the “Land Bank Parties”) will enter the Owner’s Property for purposes of delivering and planting a tree or trees at the Property and later visiting the Property from time to time to check on the condition of the tree or trees. Owner agrees the Land Bank will have the right to decide the type of tree or trees that are planted and the location where the tree or trees are planted on the Property.
4. The Land Bank Parties assume the risk of their entry onto the Property, but the Land Bank
Parties are not responsible for any existing dangerous or other conditions at the Property.
5. This Agreement will not be interpreted as releasing either party from any responsibility
for, or as an assumption by either party of, any liabilities, claims, causes of action, damages, losses, injuries or expenses arising from the negligence of the other party. The Land Bank does not waive any immunities that are available to the Land Bank at law. The terms of this Section will survive the expiration or termination of this Agreement without limitation.
6. This Agreement is governed by the laws of the State of Ohio. If any term of this Agreement is held by a court of law to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining terms of this Agreement will be unaffected and will be valid and enforceable in accordance with their terms. This Agreement will not be changed except by a written amendment signed by the Land Bank and Owner.
ALL PEOPLE deserve access to the social, economic, and environmental benefits provided by
trees. Trees are critical to our health and well-being. Trees make our communities more
livable, improve our gathering places, build more vibrant communities, and reduce energy
usage. Trees provide benefits valued at up to five times what it costs to maintain them by
sequestering carbon, removing air pollution, and intercepting contaminated stormwater.
I will plant and care for my Tree according to the USDA Forest Service Tree Owner’s Manual for as long as it is within my rights.
I will grant access to my property to allow planting and care of my Tree.
While the Montgomery County Land Bank staff continues to provide full time customer service to our customers,
IN PERSON MEETINGS with members of the Land Bank staff REQUIRE AN APPOINTMENT.